- President Biden Praying For The “Right Verdict” In Chauvin Trial, Lori Lightfoot Tackles Resignation Rumors, And R. Kelly Associate Admits To Setting Witness’s Car On Fireby Jazmine Denise on April 20, 2021 at 8:20 pm
As the jury continues to deliberate the verdict in the Derek Chauvin murder trial, President Joe Biden said that he is praying that the trial ends with the […]
- It’s Official—EBONY Black America Day!by #teamEBONY on April 20, 2021 at 7:01 pm
It's a holiday! 4/20 is now also EBONY Black America Day.
- Justin Fields’ Draft Board Drop is the Latest Example of the Strategic Smearing of Black Quarterbacksby #teamEBONY on April 20, 2021 at 3:58 pm
We are just about a week away from the NFL Draft in Cleveland, Ohio. It’s a moment of hope and sheer optimism all around; for college athletes looking to […]
- 4/20 Talk: These Women Are Cashing in on the Cannabis Rushby Shantell E. Jamison on April 20, 2021 at 12:01 pm
A look at Black women who are participating in the growing industry.
- All U.S. Adults Eligible For COVID Vaccine, Black Rob Dead At 51, And Scottie Pippen Mourns Death Of Oldest Childby Jazmine Denise on April 19, 2021 at 7:42 pm
Scottie Pippen Mourns Loss Of Son The oldest child of Scottie Pippen, Antron Pippen, has died. In a statement shared on Twitter Monday afternoon, the […]
- Op-Ed: Derek Chauvin Murder Trial Highlights Cruel Irony in the Justice Systemby #teamEBONY on April 19, 2021 at 7:41 pm
Attorney Areva Martin breaks down how the argument presented Derek Chauvin's defense team attempts to undermine logic.
- EBONY Revisits the History and Legacy of Its Iconic Magazine in the New Book “EBONY: Covering Black America” and Receives a National Dayby #teamEBONY on April 19, 2021 at 6:49 pm
EBONY magazine has chronicled and celebrated Black life for more than seven decades. Now you can have a piece of that legacy in your home or office. EBONY: […]
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of Murdering George Floydby #teamEBONY on April 19, 2021 at 11:51 am
The jury unanimously found former police officer Derek Chauvin guilty of all charges—second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree […]
- Oscar and She: Black Women and the Academy Awardsby #teamEBONY on April 18, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Academy Award winner Whoopi Goldberg once said, “I’m fighting the label of ‘Black actress’ simply because it’s very limiting in people’s eyes, […]
- From Boyz-n-the-Hood to Snowfall Academy Award-Nominated Filmmaker John Singleton Created For Usby #teamEBONY on April 18, 2021 at 3:46 pm
Acclaimed filmmaker John Singleton, surrounded by family and friends, died in Los Angeles April 29, 2019 following complications from a massive stroke, the […]