Since I’ve gotten Google Fiber, I have been enjoying watching my favorite TV shows online more frequently. One of my favorite destinations is Amazon.com Instant Video, which is included with an Amazon Prime subscription.
When Star Trek: Voyager was on TV, I never got to see the last season when it originally aired, so, since I really enjoy time travel/alternate dimensions story-lines, I decided to go through the seven seasons and list the episodes with time-travel/alternative reality story-lines here, for future reference and convenience. I will probably do the same with Star Trek, Star Trek: Next Generation and Star Trek Deep Space Nine series as well.
- Time and Again, January 30, 1995: When Paris and Janeway are sent back in time, they must decide whether to violate the Prime Directive by warning residents of a planet facing annihilation.
- The 37’s, August 28, 1995: The crew explores a remote planet inhabited by humans who were abducted by aliens in 1937. (Not time-travel)
- Non Sequitur, September 25, 1995: Ensign Harry Kim awakens on Earth, where he’s shocked to learn there’s no record of his assignment on Voyager.
- Deadlock, March 18, 1996: A space anomaly generates a duplicate Voyager and crew, but only one ship can survive an assault by Vidiian invaders.
- Future’s End (Part 1), November 6, 1996: The crew visits 20th century Los Angeles to prevent a timeship from destroying the Earth’s solar system.
- Future’s End (Part 2), November 13, 1996: The crew races against time to stop a 20th century computer industrialist from causing a 29th century
- Coda, January 29, 1997: Janeway finds herself trapped in a mysterious time loop, where a series of events repeatedly end in her death.
- Before and After, April 9, 1997: Kes is bewildered when she begins moving backward in time
- Year of Hell (Part 1), November 5, 1997: A disruption in the space-time continuum forces the crew to evacuate Voyager.
- Year of Hell (Part 2), November 12, 1997: The destruction of Voyager changes history.
- Unforgettable, April 22, 1998: Chakotay meets a woman he once loved, but he has no memory of her. (Not time-travel)
- Timeless, November 18, 1998: Fifteen years after making a horrible mistake, Kim attempts to rewrite history.
- Relativity, May 12, 1999: Voyager’s future depends on Seven’s success in preventing the past.